Skip to main content

What if every gym offered free personal trainers?

 If every gym offered free personal trainers for the first few months, would there be more people working out?  Would this cause the gym industry to boom because they would get more membership fees, but more people would begin working out.  I believe that all beginners to the industry would start going to gyms because they would feel more comfortable with someone helping them.  I also think that this would bring more money to the gym because they would have more customers.  As well as this, I think only beginners would use personal trainers.  This would encourage people to get to the gym and start working out.  I think that there would be less health implications in the world as well because people would be in better shape.  If people are in better shape, the food industry will also boom because people will start worrying about what they put into their bodies.  If people are also healthier, then the healthcare industry could take a small hit.


What else could come from this?  Well, there would be more jobs available to personal trainers because they would be in high demand.  Also, if more people are comfortable lifting, then people will start to implement home gyms in their home after a few months training with a personal trainer.  This will also increase the fitness industry because work out equipment will be selling more.  I think all of this would be very beneficial to the whole economy in general.  I hope that a gym tries to implement this strategy and see how it works for them.  Also, if the personal trainers are good, then the people will continue to use them.  Also, during the first few months there could be options for tips discreetly.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fitness Industry Will Take a Hit with the Urge to get out of your Home

 One thing that I hate to admit, but I believe will happen is people are going to stop working out or give up their fitness journey.  My first reason for believing this is due to the fact that the lockdown from Covid is finally coming to a close so people are starting to travel more, work at an office again, or even go hang out with friends.  These reasons listed above are going to take away from the free time that we all had during the pandemic and I think that this will be the cause of a decline in working out.  During Covid, everyone had nothing else better to do, but now people are going to want to get out of their house and will have less time for something like working out.   This prediction of people not working out as much is a reason I wanted to start this blog as well.  I want people to continue their fitness journey and continue to exercise frequently and that is why I have given some tips on how to work out fast and without any of the pain ...

Problems with Cheap Jump Ropes

 I think one workout that oftentimes gets overlooked is jumping rope.  There is a reason if you have ever seen a boxer training, this is part of their workout regime.  However, a good jump rope is hard to find.  I have searched amazon for plenty of jump ropes, but I have not found any that have not broken after a few weeks for a reasonable price.  Yes, you can buy one of the jump ropes that cost $100 and they will work perfectly, but not all of us have a budget like that.  However, the worst jump rope that I have found is on amazon and it is  here .  This might have been the worst purchase of my life.  In the first few days of using this, the cable started to break at the bottom, and then the next thing I know the grip was falling off as well.  As well as this, the length you try to keep this jump rope at does not stay there and the screw on top broke for me within a week or two.       I see something like this as a h...

Barbell vs Dumbbells for Working Out

 There is a very interesting question that I think everyone that has ever worked out in their life has thought about.  This question is should I lift with dumbbells or should I use a barbell.  There are pros and cons for each of these workouts and it is tough to say that one is better than the other.  Let's first start off by talking about dumbbells. Dumbbells Pros: I would say the biggest pro of dumbbells is that they are cheaper than a barbell because with a barbell you would have to buy all of the additional weights.   Also, they are easier to store than a barbell.  If you buy a set of adjustable weights, you could throw them in a corner where no one will see them. Wider range of motion than a barbell.  You have more flexibility to change what range of motion you are going to use. I personally think it is easier to change weight on the adjustable dumbbell than unloading all the plates on a barbell Cons: Lift less weight than a barbell.  Be...