Skip to main content

Problems with Cheap Jump Ropes

 I think one workout that oftentimes gets overlooked is jumping rope.  There is a reason if you have ever seen a boxer training, this is part of their workout regime.  However, a good jump rope is hard to find.  I have searched amazon for plenty of jump ropes, but I have not found any that have not broken after a few weeks for a reasonable price.  Yes, you can buy one of the jump ropes that cost $100 and they will work perfectly, but not all of us have a budget like that.  However, the worst jump rope that I have found is on amazon and it is here.  This might have been the worst purchase of my life.  In the first few days of using this, the cable started to break at the bottom, and then the next thing I know the grip was falling off as well.  As well as this, the length you try to keep this jump rope at does not stay there and the screw on top broke for me within a week or two.  

    I see something like this as a huge problem because if there are no good jump ropes for a reasonable price, that is a huge predicament.  The next thing I want to talk about is how all the jump ropes I have used made of PVC material all do the same thing.  They all start to break on the bottom where it is hitting the ground.  So, if I cannot use a jump rope made of this material outside, where am I supposed to use it.  These cheap jump ropes are made of cheap materials and they all show it quickly.  If you want to have a good jump rope be prepared to spend a good amount of money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phone Case Review

 Everyone needs a phone case for their phone.  Whether you want to think that or not, that is a fact.  The amount of security I feel when it is on is so much better than that feeling of dropping it.  However, you also need a phone case that represents you.  So I will be telling you about my new favorite phone case and where you can get it.  First off, here is the  link .  This phone case will give you that personal vibe that you are feeling.  It will let everyone know that you are a lifter.  As well as this, this case is strong and will compete with the top brands of phone cases like otter boxes.  As well as this, this phone case is for the iPhone 11 pro, but there are other cases in the store.   You need to get this phone case fast because I do not know how long we will be offering this product.  This might be a limited-time item and get it before it is too late.  Also, my personal favorite color is white so what is better than a white phone case with the simplicity of writing.  The c

My Favorite Blogs I have Written

 This blog will group different blogs I have written about fitness into categories.  Also, the blogs I mention are some of my favorite ones that I have written and feel are beneficial to read.  This is an easy way for you not to scroll through all the blogs and find which ones you need.  This is going to all be about fitness and will give you the exact links to the blogs that you might be looking for. Definition Posts What is Pre-Workout --> This blog simply explains what pre-workout is and then gives other different blogs that I found useful on this topic. What is a Calorie Deficit --> This blog explains exactly what a calorie deficit is and why it is important for you if you are trying to lose weight? Workout Routines Step by Step Workout Routine --> I think this is the best blog I have written and gives my workout routine and what I do each day.  If you are ever lost on what to do, this is the blog for you and will give you a Monday through Saturday routine. Ab Circuit --&g

T-shirt Review

 Are you tired of your favorite t-shirt getting ruined in the gym?  Are you tired of wearing the same plain t-shirt every time and after a few uses it gets destroyed?  Well if either of those is the case, then you need to buy the Fitness Exploration T-shirt.  For a small price of $26.39, you can have it today.   Click Here  for the link necessary.  This is the last workout shirt you will ever need.  It will last you for the next few years or until you grow big enough that you need a new size.  This is going to be the only shirt you see in your gym and you need to get it before it is too late.  This shirt is simple, but also fantastic at the same time.  With our logo of Fitness Exploration One Day at a Time and a picture of some dumbbells.  It does not get much better than that.   This shirt is guaranteed to gain the attention of everyone else in the gym.  You will also never have to worry about what to wear again.  You can purchase this shirt in a variety of colors, so it can go with e