Skip to main content

What is Pre-Workout

 When working out, you find feel fatigued or do not have the desire to get up and start.  This is exactly where pre-workout is a perfect option for you.  However, I am not an expert on pre-workout because I have not taken all of them or feel I have a good understanding of the best supplements for you.  So in this blog, I will be linking other posts that I feel will help better your understanding.

    1. WHAT, WHEN, WHY: PRE-WORKOUT

            This is a great blog for just understanding exactly what pre-workout is and some of the things that are the ingredients for pre-workout.  This is important to know because some people want to know what is going into their bodies.  This blog also discusses the best times to take pre-workout and why.


            This blog is a really great blog that gives some of the best pre-workout supplements that are used for different things.  Another thing that this blog does is gives the pros and cons for all seven of the supplements that it lists.  This will give you the opportunity to learn about what you need the supplement for and will allow you to make a decision that fits your needs.

            
            If you are looking for some health precautions or are interested in pre-work safety, then I feel that this blog listed above is very good for you.  This blog is very similar to the first one but has some more precautions and I feel is more of a health blog.  If you are worried about pre-workout or feel that it might not be valuable to you, this blog gives you some options about what to do.


            This is another blog that is about some of the best pre-workouts to take.  However, they have videos of them going into more detail which I really like which gives links to other videos for more reviews.  Also, they give the prices of the pre-workouts they list so you will not have to worry about liking one but it being to expensive.

Honorable mention blogs for Pre-Workout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fitness Industry Will Take a Hit with the Urge to get out of your Home

 One thing that I hate to admit, but I believe will happen is people are going to stop working out or give up their fitness journey.  My first reason for believing this is due to the fact that the lockdown from Covid is finally coming to a close so people are starting to travel more, work at an office again, or even go hang out with friends.  These reasons listed above are going to take away from the free time that we all had during the pandemic and I think that this will be the cause of a decline in working out.  During Covid, everyone had nothing else better to do, but now people are going to want to get out of their house and will have less time for something like working out.   This prediction of people not working out as much is a reason I wanted to start this blog as well.  I want people to continue their fitness journey and continue to exercise frequently and that is why I have given some tips on how to work out fast and without any of the pain ...

Problems with Cheap Jump Ropes

 I think one workout that oftentimes gets overlooked is jumping rope.  There is a reason if you have ever seen a boxer training, this is part of their workout regime.  However, a good jump rope is hard to find.  I have searched amazon for plenty of jump ropes, but I have not found any that have not broken after a few weeks for a reasonable price.  Yes, you can buy one of the jump ropes that cost $100 and they will work perfectly, but not all of us have a budget like that.  However, the worst jump rope that I have found is on amazon and it is  here .  This might have been the worst purchase of my life.  In the first few days of using this, the cable started to break at the bottom, and then the next thing I know the grip was falling off as well.  As well as this, the length you try to keep this jump rope at does not stay there and the screw on top broke for me within a week or two.       I see something like this as a h...

Barbell vs Dumbbells for Working Out

 There is a very interesting question that I think everyone that has ever worked out in their life has thought about.  This question is should I lift with dumbbells or should I use a barbell.  There are pros and cons for each of these workouts and it is tough to say that one is better than the other.  Let's first start off by talking about dumbbells. Dumbbells Pros: I would say the biggest pro of dumbbells is that they are cheaper than a barbell because with a barbell you would have to buy all of the additional weights.   Also, they are easier to store than a barbell.  If you buy a set of adjustable weights, you could throw them in a corner where no one will see them. Wider range of motion than a barbell.  You have more flexibility to change what range of motion you are going to use. I personally think it is easier to change weight on the adjustable dumbbell than unloading all the plates on a barbell Cons: Lift less weight than a barbell.  Be...