Skip to main content

T-shirt Review

 Are you tired of your favorite t-shirt getting ruined in the gym?  Are you tired of wearing the same plain t-shirt every time and after a few uses it gets destroyed?  Well if either of those is the case, then you need to buy the Fitness Exploration T-shirt.  For a small price of $26.39, you can have it today.  Click Here for the link necessary.  This is the last workout shirt you will ever need.  It will last you for the next few years or until you grow big enough that you need a new size.  This is going to be the only shirt you see in your gym and you need to get it before it is too late.  This shirt is simple, but also fantastic at the same time.  With our logo of Fitness Exploration One Day at a Time and a picture of some dumbbells.  It does not get much better than that.  

This shirt is guaranteed to gain the attention of everyone else in the gym.  You will also never have to worry about what to wear again.  You can purchase this shirt in a variety of colors, so it can go with every pair of shorts you own.  You can become the first to start wearing this shirt and have bragging rights when it becomes so popular.  Also, there are tons of different options like long sleeves, zip up, and even sweatshirts for those of you that get cold.  There is nothing stopping you from becoming the most fashionable in the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fitness Industry Will Take a Hit with the Urge to get out of your Home

 One thing that I hate to admit, but I believe will happen is people are going to stop working out or give up their fitness journey.  My first reason for believing this is due to the fact that the lockdown from Covid is finally coming to a close so people are starting to travel more, work at an office again, or even go hang out with friends.  These reasons listed above are going to take away from the free time that we all had during the pandemic and I think that this will be the cause of a decline in working out.  During Covid, everyone had nothing else better to do, but now people are going to want to get out of their house and will have less time for something like working out.   This prediction of people not working out as much is a reason I wanted to start this blog as well.  I want people to continue their fitness journey and continue to exercise frequently and that is why I have given some tips on how to work out fast and without any of the pain ...

Problems with Cheap Jump Ropes

 I think one workout that oftentimes gets overlooked is jumping rope.  There is a reason if you have ever seen a boxer training, this is part of their workout regime.  However, a good jump rope is hard to find.  I have searched amazon for plenty of jump ropes, but I have not found any that have not broken after a few weeks for a reasonable price.  Yes, you can buy one of the jump ropes that cost $100 and they will work perfectly, but not all of us have a budget like that.  However, the worst jump rope that I have found is on amazon and it is  here .  This might have been the worst purchase of my life.  In the first few days of using this, the cable started to break at the bottom, and then the next thing I know the grip was falling off as well.  As well as this, the length you try to keep this jump rope at does not stay there and the screw on top broke for me within a week or two.       I see something like this as a h...

Barbell vs Dumbbells for Working Out

 There is a very interesting question that I think everyone that has ever worked out in their life has thought about.  This question is should I lift with dumbbells or should I use a barbell.  There are pros and cons for each of these workouts and it is tough to say that one is better than the other.  Let's first start off by talking about dumbbells. Dumbbells Pros: I would say the biggest pro of dumbbells is that they are cheaper than a barbell because with a barbell you would have to buy all of the additional weights.   Also, they are easier to store than a barbell.  If you buy a set of adjustable weights, you could throw them in a corner where no one will see them. Wider range of motion than a barbell.  You have more flexibility to change what range of motion you are going to use. I personally think it is easier to change weight on the adjustable dumbbell than unloading all the plates on a barbell Cons: Lift less weight than a barbell.  Be...